WordPress is one of those highly used CMS application which can be used by techie and non-techie person. The tool is simple as well as moderated to handle all kind of facilities to create a website for e-commerce, blogging etc. As we know the performance and facilities with this CMS are amazing and this is the reason why it is being opted by many of us. However, this application can be simply and easily handled by people but, if in case the demand of help comes around; they can look for an International SEO service for quick assistance.
Search engine optimization services those are local and near to you can better assist if you find any issue in the performance of website made using WordPress. There are many journals made using WordPress. Often, we need the performance enhancement or improvement for WordPress and we start searching for the same. Most of the times, the results are found as some blogs suggesting you to change or add some plug-in. In case you are novice in the market, you won’t be able to understand and execute it without help of experts. Here, comes the need of professional hands like Qdexi Solutions (Qdexi Technologies).
What I Am Going to Explain You in the Post
In this post, I am writing for you to sort out the concern you face with WordPress Performance. The given suggestions underneath are helpful for all looking towards WordPress enhancement to get utmost results.
Note: The limited storage capacity of WordPress.com restricts you to enjoy the SEO performance. You cannot use it for FTP access too.
At the other end, WordPress.org is a SEO friendly, open source tool, easy to handle and self hosted. It allows customizing themes, plug-ins, and widgets.
- Always keep in mind that the theme chosen by you in SEO friendly for your WordPress website. Simply, when you design the website, keep in mind the interactions and designs are not being compromised. The vital cause of choosing SEO friendly theme for the website is the success of your business. Some of such themes are named as Divi, OceanWP, Genesis etc.
- Using www for your website is not so necessary these days, in past it was mandatory. There is no use of www if you are designing your personal website. If you want great traffic for your domain and want to earn more from your business then, it is okay to go with www site for WordPress.
- Keep your permalink more readable so that you can get access of more audience. The SEO friendly urls help you to understand the topic you want to cover in the website or web page. A clean and clear structure of the web link makes you able to attract more clients and visitors. Through settings, the permalink of the website can be changed easily and you can name it as you want. The custom structure can also make as per the requirement.
- The breadcrumbs on your website or webpage also help you to better express what you want to sell or convey. If you are using Yoast SEO Plugin then, the implementation of breadcrumbs is a matter of few minutes go to Yoast SEO > opt Search Appearance > select Breadcrumbs > And select “Enabled”.
- Enabling or disabling it also a matter to be followed in the path of WordPress website success. The typical decision for the same makes you irritated and completely depends on the current state of the WordPress website. If you have kept the comments in On mode, you may face spam comments. If you haven’t kept them on then, you may skip the very crucial one for you. Bad spelling and incorrect grammer can make your site down, so intelligently decide if you want to keep then on or not
- Installing and keeping your website stuffed with lots of plug-ins is not a good practice. Keeping your WordPress stuffed with unwanted Plugins makes your website slow and non-performing. SEO friendly plugins are really helpful to make your website better and well performing. Some of them are Rank Math, Yoast SEO, WP Super Cache etc.
- If your pages are not getting proper rank then, it is all about robot.txt file. Your messed up robot.txt file is offering non-performance results. If the performance is not well then you need to check the robot.txt. Stop all the operations running on your website and edit the file to improve the performance. If you are not in search, it’s the time you need to correct it right now. Pages you need to check through robot.txt file are Archive, thank you page, tags, and admin level page.
With these tips, the process of WordPress performance improvement becomes so easy. There is no hidden secret behind. For sure, WordPress users always try to keep their website enhanced and improved to get more and more visitors. Help from well known but Search Engine Optimization Services providers can assist amazingly. Qdexi Technology is one of the renowned platforms from where people can get best web development, web design, graphic design, content development, seo engine optimization services and more. The post contains tips towards getting utmost benefits from WordPress by improving the performance of the CMS with the help of some plug-ins. Simple yet effective tips are mentioned for all WordPress users.