Victony Repeater Setup is installed
Setup for the Victony Repeater: The Victony Wi-Fi Extender is a simple device that can be plugged into any regular electrical outlet. It has one of the most basic options for getting started. Without the need for a CD, the setup may be accomplished using any online browser. The extender’s dual-band technology, according to Victony’s official website, can achieve rates of up to 1200Mbps. The device’s presence of four external antennas is a unique feature that allows it to improve Wi-Fi range while maintaining signal quality. With the aid of exceptional wireless coverage, it eliminates present wireless network dead spots.
It’s simple to use, set up, and utilise, and the fact that it can work on two bands is fantastic. The fact that this device has four antennas and that you can shift them around to get a better signal is fantastic. The Victony Repeater Setup is the best way to solve all of your internet problems.
The Victony WiFi Repeater is set up using the WPS method
- To begin, connect your extender to your router with a nearby power supply.
- Check to determine if the power LED displays a solid colour image when the device is connected.
- On both the router and the Victony Wi-Fi Extender, press the WPS button. If you discover it, push the button on each device for around 2-3 seconds at the same time.
- You’ve successfully connected your extender to your network when you see a green flashing light on it.
- Simply wait for the systems to recognise each other and begin setting up on 192.168.10.1 after 10-15 seconds.
- After proper contact, the extension’s lead develops a vivid green shade.
- You may now take the extension out of its current location and put it somewhere else in your house. The extender should be placed in locations where the internet does not work at all for optimum results.
- Let’s have a look at the other option right now.
- There are a few bugs with ap.setup that may be seen here.
Setting up a Victony Extender using a Web browser:
- Connect a power supply to your wi-fi extension first. It is not necessary that you keep it near your network; you may do it anywhere.
- When the extension is turned on, keep an eye on the LED indicator to see whether it changes to a solid green colour.
- Start a computer, such as a laptop or a smartphone, and connect to a wireless network. Wi-Fi connects to your extender network.
- Open a new tab and browse to the URL sign when you’ve successfully joined the network. Press the Enter key after putting AP.setup in the URL field.
“Finally, in both circumstances, you will be asked for login credentials, and you will just need to enter” admin. After that, you’ll be sent to the dashboard after clicking the login button. To complete the Ap Extender Setup, simply follow the instructions provided on the page.
Victony Extender Connection via Mobile/Computer
Using a wired or wireless connection from a smartphone or PC to view the settings page using a login IP address is another way to configure the Victony Wireless Extender.
- Connect the power outlet to the signal booster.
- Select Repeater mode with the mode selector button.
- For a wireless connection, connect a mobile/laptop to the “Victony Range Extender” SSID, or use a LAN cable to connect the Repeater LAN port to the PC LAN port.
- To access the login page, open a Web browser and put 192.168.l0.1 or Ap.Setup into the address bar.
- You’ll be taken to a login screen where you’ll be prompted for a username and password to verify the device. Use the password “admin” for the first time in default mode, or the same password if you’ve changed it earlier.
- Start now. All nearby wifi networks will be checked by the setup wizard and repeater.
- Choose your current WiFI network SSID and supply the password of the prior WIFI network in the next step to authorise access from the extender device.
- In the next stage, you’ll get the Extender SSID name and finish the setup procedure.
- The range extender will reboot, and the setup will take around 2-3 minutes.
- Check your mobile or laptop WIFI for the new Extender SSID broadcasting. Connect to the new wifi network using the same password as the previous one and make sure the internet is working.