Among a ton of free online video games for kids, parents may get confused to pick the appropriate genre that fits their child. Thus, we have spruced up the best types of games according to the recommended age for them.
Online games for Preschoolers:
The toddlers’ phase is the age of early development skill, in which kids get introduced to new things and activities to develop their core skills. Online video games for kids play an important role in introducing new things and teaching them to preschoolers in a fun way. These specific games for preschoolers have a stimulating game theme, interactive sound, and easy gameplay with a dose of educational learning. You can find the following games apt for toddlers and preschoolers:
- Counting games
- Learning the shape games
- Phonics games
- Pictionary games
- Interactive educational games
- Puppet games
Online games for pre-teen kids:
When elementary schooling starts, parents need to introduce STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) to kids through online gaming. There are numerous online video games for kids with STEM activities available on online gaming websites. These games help improve cognitive thinking skills, problem-solving skills, multi-tasking skills, and early learning skills.
- Puzzle games
- Coloring games
- Science games
- Reading games
- Math games
- Hunting games
- Racing games
Online games for teenagers:
At a teenage, kids need to sharpen their developed skills through brain-teasing activities, and online video games for kids provide the best opportunity for them. The fun-packed, thrilling, and adventurous games beat the boredom while boosting the kid’s capabilities, skills, and aptitudes. These games are challenging enough to propel the player to explore and learn to complete the level. The best online games for teenagers belong to the following categories:
- Shooting games
- Online board games
- Play card games
- Puzzles game
- Fighting games
- Arcade games
- Sports games
Benefits of Online Gaming:
- Source of Early Learning Skills: Playing online games provides a fun and attractive way to learn new skills. It makes early learning fun, enjoyable, and interesting for young kids. Even experienced teacher finds online gaming a reliable way to introduce any new topics or phenomenon to kids.
- Develop creative and cognitive skills: The challenging and stimulation video games for kids help stimulate the player to develop and use their cognitive skills. It makes them more adaptive, creative, and inventive by their brainstorming approach.
- Improve focus and memory: The parent should introduce some games that trigger the brain’s speed to work. Regularly playing these games reinforces the short-term and long-term memory capability by inducing a strong focus.
- Develop multi-tasking skills: The immersive and challenging video games for kids require multitasking to accomplish a specific task. Thus, such games are the best pick to make your kid flexible enough to do various tasks with efficiency.
- Build strategic skills: Making a strategy is a key for Pro-gamers. Kids do not have built-in strategic skills, so they require practice through online gaming to develop strategic thinking capability.
- Enhance social and communication skills: Games with the multiplayer mode provides an opportunity for the kids to develop better social skills. Whether kids play those games with their friends, siblings, or parents, it will also help them to nurture their bond.
Besides all of these benefits, tips, and suggestions, consider buying the appropriate gaming device or tablet for kids from online shopping in Pakistan. Parental control settings should be available on a gaming device to let kids play the online game under their parent’s supervision. Hope! This article helps you to find the most beneficial video games for kids to make the lockdown phase productive for your kids.