Singapore P-Max Grant is one of the training program that are started with the support from workforce Singapore which is the employer’s federation that will administer the place along with train (PnT) for the PMETs and SMEs.
It will be available till 30th June 2021. It will help in the retention and placing the Singaporean PMET who is above the age of 50 years through P-Max.
The important part of this Singapore P-Max Grant will cover down
- It will help in assisting the SMEs for better recruitment along with training and managing parts. It will also help them in the retention of those people who are newly hired PMETs.
- It will also help in the encouragement for adoption of progressive human resources that will be under the practices within SMEs.
- It will help the person who is PMETs to get the suitable jobs according to their requirements.
What are the eligibility criteria under P-Max?
It is important for the SMEs to meet the criteria mentioned under
- They should be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- There are some limitations regarding the annual turnover along with the size of employees which should not be more than the limit mentioned.
- They should hold the 30% of local shareholding.
- This will be the case if the person has done registration with SME.
For the Grant, the individual should meet the following criteria:
- Person should be the citizen of Singapore or should be permanent resident
- They should hold the qualification more than diploma along with having prior work experience in professional field which should include managerial executive along with technical position.
- They should have graduated from national service for a minimum of 12 months.
- The criteria for adult people more than 50 years of Age are different.
Hiring tips for SMEs Workshop covered include:
This workshop will prove fruitful where it helps the person in meeting the expectation level of the PMETs under performance. Read more on hiring tips for SMEs.
Some of the topics that will cover under that will include:
- The goals along with KPI settings
- It will also include skills that needs to be covered within the organization along with HR concepts
- Communication skills
- Performance management skills along with supervisory skills
- Settings of goals with management tools.
For people who are above the age of 50 years will include
- Recruitment should be done in friendly manner along with considering the selection part
- It should have flexible work arrangements that will meet the requirements of the clients.
Person will get an opportunity of post placement consultation along with the support of the SMEs. It will be done through a training workshop.
This is the kind of training program which includes the hiring of SMEs along with Job seekers PMETs. Apart from that training is provided according to the requirement of the organization needs. It will help the person to get the suitable jobs under this P-max training program. It can also prove fruitful for the employees who are above the age of 50 year and more. Their recruitment and training is done in friendly manner.