Fastest, safe & secure application with unlimited VPN proxy connection; lite app – VPN Proxy Master Pro
VPN Proxy Master Pro application masks your true IP address and location, encrypt your internet traffic, secures you from public Wi-Fi and helps unblock sites and apps on your Android phone so that you can access any restricted content, connect safely and anonymously.
Our servers ensure high availability, security and anonymity of VPN services.
‘VPN Proxy Master Pro’ is very secure VPN app for android devices with In App Purchases integrated which means users can purchase fastest servers from the app also if they want to upgrade to fastest servers.
In app purchases is divided into 3 plans.
- One Month Subscription: in which user will be able to use VPN and for ONE MONTH without ads and upgrading to fastest servers.
- Six Month Subscription: in which user will be able to use VPN and for SIX MONTHS without ads and upgrading to fastest servers.
- Twelve Month Subscription: in which user will be able to use VPN and for TWELVE MONTHS without ads and upgrading to fastest servers.
Why choose ‘VPN Proxy Master Pro’?
• Zero-buffering speeds: safe connection isn’t just a private VPN-it’s a fast, free and secure VPN as well!
• Stay safe on the move: strong end-to-end data encryption keeps you safe on every public Wi-Fi hotspot, making it the best & secure VPN Wi-Fi app.
• Hide IP address: protect your privacy with VPN by hiding real IP address that can be connected to your digital identity. Stay Safe!
• Safest protection: VPN Virginia provides its users end – to – end encryption to guard sensitive information.
• No logs, no tracking: We really have no idea what you’re doing online when VPN proxy service is enabled. We care for your privacy!
• Budget-friendly: VPN For Android the best value VPN subscription plans.
How to Use ‘VPN Proxy Master Pro’ (Safe-guard VPN app)?
Step 1: Download the app
Step 2: Select country you want to connect to
Step 3: Click on “Start” That’s it!
VPN Proxy Master Pro app – Features:
• Fastest Super-Fast VPN Proxy
• One Touch Connection
• Auto Connect with Fastest Server
• Unlimited Servers
• Fastest Speed
• Limitless Usage
• IN APP Purchases
• One signal Push Notifications
• Fast Servers without Limit
• Clean, Modern and Stunning UI Design
• Android Studio Code
• Error Free Source Code
• Online Documentation
• Android 11 Supported
• Easy to Install
• Complete Step by Step Installation Guide
• Better User Experience
• Available anytime for any support.
Main Features of Free VPN on Android app – VPN Proxy Master Pro:
- Incognito Browsing: Using Netherlands VPN you’ll be able to browse the web with complete anonymity.
- Security: Your network is fully encrypted, making it near impossible for anyone to see what you’re doing online.
- Stream from anywhere: Using free VPN client, sites or content on those sites that may be blocked in your region become readily available, making it possible to access & surf any site and service from virtually anywhere in the world.
- Avoid network throttling: VPN privacy resets your online network to its original settings and allow you to surf, stream, and download without having to worry about slow-loading sites.
- Find better deals online: By connecting to proxy hotspot server outside your home region and comparing prices online, you might be able to get better deals.
You’ll need a VPN in the following instances:
- Visiting websites and launching apps blocked by your Internet Service Provider.
- Willing to conceal from your Internet Service Provider for a fact of visiting certain websites.
- VPN provides anonymous access to websites and apps- your Internet Service Provider is only notified of you being connected to a VPN – all the web-traffic is encrypted with a 1024-bit key.
- Connecting to open Wi-Fi networks (password-less). All the data in these networks is transmitted in the clear (without encryption).
- Website may be intercepted by ill-intentioned persons. VPN encrypts traffic and prevents it from being read even in case of open Wi-Fi networks.
Advantages of Proxy
Proxy has been used primarily for masking the IP addresses. From this way any hacker trying to access your computer will not be able to do it so. While trying to access your computer, they will be logged into the proxy instead of the real IP address. Besides that the websites will not be able to track you since the original IP address is hidden. This way a proxy can provide anonymity to the user.
While you are browsing the web, there are high chances you may end up visiting malicious websites. In case if you visit such as site, the malware will sneak onto your system causing irreversible damages. Likewise there are numerous untrustworthy websites setup by hackers. Accessing one of them will end up placing all of your personal information at risk. When you are using a proxy server, your system will not make the request directly to those sites. Always the proxy end will be facing the threats imposed by such sites. This allows your system to maintain maximum protection.
3. Unblock Websites
Many website owners restrict contents to certain geographical areas, basically due to its copyright law. Any person living outside those regions will not be able to access those contents. Since the IP address is hidden using proxy you can access those geo-restricted sites regardless of your location. Additionally some ISPs and organizations too impose restrictions to certain websites. Proxy can be used to bypass these restrictions too.
Some of the proxies use cache data. Once a user visits a website, these proxies will store all the necessary informations through the cache data. Due to this, when a user visits a same page, the page will be displayed faster. However this can happen only if the proxy has the necessary cache data from the website. Otherwise, it needs to request it from the remote server. In this case you may fail to notice any page loading speeds.
5. Control Contents
Same as how a proxy can be used to unblock websites, it can be used to restrict access to specific sites. Organizations can use proxy to prevent its employees from logging onto certain websites, so that they can improve their overall productivity.